If you are experiencing issues with any Pixel and Texel games, please email us: support at pixel-n-texel.com We’ll respond as soon as possible with a solution.
Submitted on December 16, 2011
- If you play the game with out an internet connection the ingame menus will have a black bar on the left side of the screen. You are able to get out of the menu tapping in the upper left of any menu just outside of the black bar. This issue will be fixed in the next version (Incidentally if you play with an internet connection this version will not have the issue).
- If you die in the swamp, it becomes possible to get more than 3 swamp codes. When this happens the swamp code quest becomes impossible to beat. This will be fixed in the next version.
- The support email has orientation problems. If you hold your iphone in portrait mode before clicking the support button it is easier to use. In the next version I will completely lock the support email to landscape mode.
Released on November 14, 2011
- Removing Achievement Tweeting
- Adjusting Dash Attack to be more responsive
- New game icon
- Spear enemy balance
- Tapjoy integration for Appvent promotion
Released on November 4, 2011
- When completing the Ice Caves, this can cause you to not be able to complete the coffee been quest. To fix this either wait for the 1.0.3 patch, or beat the Fire Caves again.
- Fixes an issue with several achievements not being obtainable for users who beat the game on version 1.0.0
- When starting the app, it may prompt you to either sign in to Game Center or Create a new Game Center account. If you try to create a new Game Center account it will crash. The current solution is to create your Game Center account in the Game Center App (Not the Fara App). Then run Fara.
- When touching on the screen is an iOS 5.0 phone you can sometimes pull down the notification tab. This will sometimes result in a loss of input. The best way to resolve this is to open the multi-tasking bar and close the Fara app. Then you can start the app again (or restart your phone).
Released on October 28, 2011
- Occasionally, players may be able to get outside of the world.
- Occasionally, players may turn invisible and stay that way (even after restarting).